Saturday, August 18, 2018
Sunday, August 12, 2018
- Try the foil further forward on the board.
- If you are kneeling in the wrong place it is difficult to move;
- Acceleration can pull the person forward and the nose of the board down
- When the foil comes up the loose hand should go up into a slack-lining stance to help with roll control.
- Work out at what speed the foil comes out of the water, get to it, then stay at that speed (no faster).
Friday, August 3, 2018
Two things that are wrong in this video:
1. They are carrying their boards nose first - should be tail first.
2. They are letting the nose ride high on the take-off.
When this happens, the wing stalls then dives.If James did not have a broken leg he could be out in the water (at North Steyne) telling them..